Pissed Consumer Interviews ?

I stated In Good Faith that when the chair broke underneath it that is when I discovered the hole. Which could have been caused by the part that flew out of the chair and hit the lamp right next to that hole on the side. Which is a specific incident! I just didn’t see it happen. It wasn’t here the day before the incident happened to the chair. That is a specific incident. So I will be talking to my lawyer, the news in your town, Social media and other people that have had your coverage denied and you don’t tell people what is covered till they call and make up reasons not to cover their Warranty in GOOD FAITH! I feel this is a specific reason and will pursue this further. You all told me a tech would be out to repair my chair, not inspect it which was not in Good Faith. He got here and did not know why he was there. You tell me You told him why He was here to inspect. He said he was only here to Clean. We thought that He was here to repair according to the conversation with customer service. He was quite in a rush and was not very nice to us. Almost through him out of my house! So you sent him here on False information to me. Telling us he was here to do repairs covering the warranty when the cost did’t involve something significant. So you were honoring the repairs the reason you sent the tech out in the first place. Then dishonored it. You told me to take pictures and you would determine if the warranty was covered. You then said a tech was coming out to honor the warranty. You lied to me and I won’t go unnoticed.
Show

Love ultra shield

19111 Darvin Dr, Mokena, IL 60448, USA 0 comments
5.0
Style and Design

I use to buy from Darvin Furniture and I love ultra shield twice repacked my living room highly recommended not sure why you people cry about , 99% of you have huge dirty dogs scratching furniture and you want somebody to repair replace for you hm funny . If you abuse I don’t blame ultra shield I would not cover it for you either

Review about: Darvin.

Reason of review: Reliable warranty.

Ultra Shield, Poor warranty

Purchased the warranty at Lazy Boy for a chair that I was getting. About a year and a half later I found a tear in the arm.

Contacted Ultra shield and they said this kind of tear was not covered because it was a snag. What difference does it make? It was a tear and that’s what they say is covered. Don’t waste your money on this stupid scam of a warranty!

I can’t believe Lazy Boy would even associate themselves with these scam artists. They probably get a kickback.

Review about: Arm Chair.

Ultra Shield - DON'T BUY WARRANT FROM THIS COMPANY

We were told, we were purchasing a "top of the line " leather couch from LA Z Boy in 2015. Allison O'neil was our sales person.

She also talked us into buying the extended warranty to protect our investment. In August of this year, when the couch was 2 1/2 years old we noticed cracking and peeling in the leather. So, I contacted UltraShield (Misty Acey) and was told they would not cover the cracking and peeling; although that is the exact verbage used on our leather policy, because it wasn't "cracking and peeling by accident." They told me it was an accident policy. So I asked how does leather crack and peel happen by accident?

We were told Allison had misinformed us about what C&P means. After my husband made many calls to UltraShield they decided to send a technician out to inspect the couch. The technician told me that he was going to recommend they repair the cracking and peeling areas on the couch, that it was a defective material. We received a letter postmarked 11/28/2017 about a month later, stating they still would not repair or replace the couch.

I also, contacted LA Z Boy to inform them of the problem and was told it wasn't their issue. So I did some research and found out the couch I bought and was told was 100% genuine leather, isn't. The leather between the seat cushions is bonded leather that is put through a process and glued and pressed onto a fabric. My C&P starts at the seam of the two different leathers.

We spent several thousands of dollars the day we bought this couch and I can assure you that we will never shop there again and will never buy anything Ultra shield is selling.

This company should be investigated for fraud. Read other reviews and you can see that they have a lot of unhappy customers.

Review about: Ultra Shield Furniture Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Worthless coverage, Poor customer service, That they really dont wanna help, Poor costumer service, Not standing behind advertised warranty.

Ultra Shield - HORRIBLE

I’ve had multiple bad experiences with Ultrashield. the most recent being them sending me a pro-rated refund of $115 after they sent a tech to clean my couch and then canceling my warranty.

The tech did not properly clean my stains and made one area worse! so instead of replacing the cushions or having it recleaned, they sent me 115 dollars and canceled my warranty. The staff are always rude and difficult to work with. I asked for a copy of their policies and they told me to go to the store.

What? I asked to talk to a supervisor and they told me the supervisor will just tell you the same thing. This company is COMPLETE GARBAGE and I hope they go out of business. I had an incident in December 2016 that was never resolved either.

That one was such a headache and resulted in their company lying to me.

I just called them today and the operator was so condiscending I was shocked. Avoid this company at all costs!

Review about: Sofa And Rug.

Ultra Shield - Worthless Protection Plan

I bought some furniture a year ago and bought an Ultra Sheild Protection Plan, because life happens, and I wanted to cover my investment. Smart, right?

No, not at all. They claim to cover a whole lot of accidental stains or burns or rips, but heaven help you if you try to make a claim. I've never heard of so many loopholes and double talk. It's like they will only honor their word if you ask on a Tuesday, while wearing an "I love Ultra Sheild" T-shirt and standing on one foot.

I feel like I rolled my car window down and threw money into the wind.

Ultra Shield is a scam and complete waste of money. Don't buy it!

Review about: 5 Year Fabric Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Worthless coverage.

Comments

I agree 100%. They are a terrible company that do not honor their warranties!

Bought ultra shield big mistake

Style and Design

Had problem with recliner mechanism....had receipts and warranty ultra shield wouldn't help....big scam.... Worthless...won't cover anything as promised.....

Review about: Material And Mechanism Coverage.

Ultra Shield - Scam!!!! Please Don't Buy

Style and Design

Do NOT buy the Ultra Shield insurance package. It's a SCAM!

They won't cover damage that is more than 20 dollars. They offer pet insurance on your furniture but fail to tell you it doesn't cover any rips, tares, punctures or stains from animals (so basically they offer pet insurance that doesn't cover pets!) Sandy Casler is in charge of claims and is absolutely no help in processing claims, I guess that's to be expected when you choose to work for a company meant to rip people off!

Review about: Pet Insurance.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Ultra Shield - Such a scam

4432 KY-80, Somerset, KY 42503, USA 1 comment
1.2
Poster increased review rating.

Where do I begin?My king sized bed purchased 3.5 months ago mysteriously collapsed while I was laying it. I filed a claim since I purchased the Ultra Shield 5 year extended warranty and it was denied because manufacturing and frame issues aren't covered.

This company is a complete scam and steals peoples money because what is covered with a king sized bed ?! The bogus resolution specialist gave me examples of things that do not apply to a king sized bed. Poor customer service and UNPROFESSIONAL.

Take your business and money elsewhere. They have over 206 BBB complaints!!

Comments

Ultra Shield is a scam. They take your money and do nothing when you have a clam.

Called Ultra shield to report a tear in leather couch. The refuse to do anything. Want to send me a $69.00 dollar refund and they are done. They clam they can not find the material.Not my fault.

you sell a policy for x amount of time fix or replace. Don't know how this company stays in business.

Ultra Shield - Do not buy UltraShield extended warranty

4432 KY-80, Somerset, KY 42503, USA 0 comments

This company is a scam and covers nothing!! Save your money and go elsewhere.

No customer service, UNPROFESSIONAL behavior and offers no solution when furniture mysteriously breaks after 3 months.

Save your money! File a BBB complaint against them if your claim was denied.

Review about: Ultra Shield Furniture Protection Plan.

Ultra Shield - "Claim not covered due to unknown stain!!" DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

4432 KY-80, Somerset, KY 42503, USA 0 comments

I called Ultra Shield because a stain appeared on my very expensive chocolate leather couch. I honestly don't know what kind of stain it was, it appeared as possibly milk, but I was honest and filled out the 30 question warranty (felt like I was being depositioned in a court of law) and stated I wasn't sure what it was.

I received a prompt response in the mail stating that the stain was not covered due to "an unknown stain". This is simply unacceptable!!! I later questioned my son and he thinks he MAY have spilled milk on the couch.

But I am ineligible because I didn't know this at the time I filled out the claim information for warranty??? This is total *** and I wish I would have looked this up upon purchasing my "warranty".

Review about: Ultra Shield Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Read my review.