I both a leather sofa + Ultra shield Insurance in May and start having some crackings on one of the pillows and some peeling on 2 more after 5 months of usage.I call Ultra shield they told me the first year should be covered by manufacturer (and that's not written in their policy).

I went back to the store I bought the furniture and the owner call Ultra shield and explain them that this is a closeout deal w/o manufacturer warranty that's why he advised us to buy Ultra shield one. They agree to send somebody at my house to check the furniture. This guy make some pictures and after a week they call me to let me know they deny the payment because according to their specialist this sofa can't be repair and for cracking leather they only repair don't replace or give money back. I try to talk to their manager Margaret, which is never available, left her several messages on her voice mail.

I ask the store owner to contact her and he did in front of me on loud speaker. She promised she gonna check with her boss for some solution and she'll call back the next day. She never return the call and can't be reached out any more. It is ridiculous!!!!

Don't buy ultra shield insurance, they just get your money and come up with crazy excuses. I talk to some furniture repair guy after that and he said for few hundred dollars our sofa can be repaired.

Ultra shield doesn't want to spend money, just rob the customers!!!I appeal to all furniture store owners don't offer that insurance to your customers, it's a ***!!!!

Review about: Ultra Shield Repair.

Had an Experience with Ultra Shield?

Comments

Pico Rivera, California, United States #866333

Horrible service!I bought it through living spaces for two of my couches.

I call the number can NEVER get someone, left numerous voice message and still waiting for a call back. Don't even bother sending an email they do not respond. Called Livingspaces and the try to contact "their contact" Carmen and say the will call me back, and NOTHING!!!

Keep getting the run around!DO NOT recommend the VIP service or even livingspaces!