Featured Not resolved
1.4
Style and Design

I stated In Good Faith that when the chair broke underneath it that is when I discovered the hole. Which could have been caused by the part that flew out of the chair and hit the lamp right next to that hole on the side.

Which is a specific incident! I just didn’t see it happen. It wasn’t here the day before the incident happened to the chair. That is a specific incident.

So I will be talking to my lawyer, the news in your town, Social media and other people that have had your coverage denied and you don’t tell people what is covered till they call and make up reasons not to cover their Warranty in GOOD FAITH! I feel this is a specific reason and will pursue this further. You all told me a tech would be out to repair my chair, not inspect it which was not in Good Faith. He got here and did not know why he was there.

You tell me You told him why He was here to inspect. He said he was only here to Clean. We thought that He was here to repair according to the conversation with customer service. He was quite in a rush and was not very nice to us.

Almost through him out of my house! So you sent him here on False information to me. Telling us he was here to do repairs covering the warranty when the cost did’t involve something significant. So you were honoring the repairs the reason you sent the tech out in the first place.

Then dishonored it. You told me to take pictures and you would determine if the warranty was covered.

You then said a tech was coming out to honor the warranty. You lied to me and I won’t go unnoticed.

Review about: Ultra Shield Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: I want my hole repaired that happened when metal flew out of my chair and hit my lamp on the same side as the hole. Discovered when I looked to see what that loud snapping and bang sound was!.

I didn't like: Scam product, Did not deliver what was promised, Poor customer service.

Comments