do not buy this ultra sheild fabric protection from any company that is selling it. THIEFS.......

i bought a sofa and loveseat from weekends only and also bought the lifetime ultra shield warranty to cover stains/tears. it got an accidental small tear. ultra shiled refused to repair.i also made a BBB claim but ultra shield still refused to fix.

their customer service twists words around, or wont call back in order for them not to pay.

DO NOT BUY FROM ULTRA SHILED....WE NEED TO MAKE THEM GO OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT BUY...SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIEFS

HORRIBLE COMPANY

Had an Experience with Ultra Shield?

Comments

Please do your due deligence and then you will not get screwed.Can't always believe the sales person, right?

rules of life. This warranty doesn't cover much, but I feel that for my family and I this is a good investment. I have read the warranty card and I do see Ultra Shield is a service for any accidents that I may have, not a cleaning service. O and they don't cover everything for those who think it's an insurance it's not.

It is a limited extended warranty.Please keep our few American base businesses in business.

#207656

BEware of the service technician. He acted like I wouldn't have any problems with the claim...took photos of other areas of my sofa that I just questioned what to do about and they denied due to multiple complaints which is not covered. Horrible company!

Read what you buy. There is guidelines to follow. I did and had no issue.

Jenna you are a liar or an employee.

BTW I bought my furniture from Home Gallery in San Bernardino , Ca...and the sales rep. from Ultra Shield is Kathya..

Ive contacted Ultra Shield for weeks and till this date, I have yet to recieve a response from them, and my furniture still needs repair!!! will BBB help out! the date today is 4-20-2010, i contacted them in March 2010 still waiting....

Had the same problem! Terrible customer service, and I am thinking of filing a lawsuit, because they arent living up to what we were told, nor what is in their warranty.

Just made a service call due to a small tear in my sofa. let's see what happens...

read the warranty. i have found they have to go by the warranty. everything is listed