Save yourself money, time and frustration!!DON'T BUY this plan and mostly importantly, don't buy anything from a furniture retailer who offers Ultra Shield VIP Care Protection Plan.

If they associate themselves with Ultra Shield, they don't stand behind their products or care about customer service. I've been trying to resolve an issue for the past several months. I have dealt with recorders answering my call, no return calls, being disconnected, argumentative and lying reps. saying that I have refused service when service was not offered to me.

They have scheduled third party companies to come to my home to see the problem. Then the day before, that company called to cancel saying they didn't have a technician in my area. I live in one of the 5th. largest cities in the U.S.

and they have no techs. in my area?? I have have requested to speak to a supervisor about this matter and have yet to hear from anyone.

I have $2,500 invested in a 5 month old piece of furniture and neither Ultra Shield or Living Spaces refuse to do anything about the issues that I'm having.

Review about: Ultra Shield Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1146078

I'm getting the same runaround.I live in a small town & they can't find a tech to come with an extractor??

So they are going to send me some cleaner & I can clean it myself.I don't have an extractor either??